Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 26, 2010 - I've Committed!


Yes, I took my new exercise clothes and put them to good use! After work, I grabbed my bag and went directly to the gym located in our office building. I decided to set mini goals for my self. My first goal was to weigh myself and set a predetermined amount of weight I want to lose in a month; 5 pounds. Yikes! It's not that I was surprised at how much I weigh, it's just seeing proof that reality set in. My second goal was to get on the treadmill for 5 minutes and call it a night. After all, I haven't raised my heart rate through exercise since my divorce in 2004. To my delight, I skipped the treadmill and found an eliptical machine and set the time for 15 minutes. Yeah for me!! Not only that... Once I was finished, I lifted weights for a while. I'm on a roll!! Let's see how I do in a month's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment