Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22, 2010 - Safeway Sushi

I LOVE sushi! I've been a fan for years and would eat it every week if given the opportunity. Now when I think of sushi, grocery stores do not come to mind. However, when Safeway opened a new store in my neighborhood a year ago there was a sushi bar inside. Being one not to turn down an opportunity, I decided to give it a try. To my surprise, I fell in love with their California Roll. Now, whenever I do any grocery shopping at this particular Safeway, I buy some and eat it for the next meal whether it's breakfast, lunch or dinner. I don't know what it is about it, since it doesn't taste like anything I'd ever get in a restaurant, but there's just something in my mind that makes it absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment