Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010 - Olympic Training Center


I've been counting the days until Heidi and I are heading to Vancouver for the 2010 Olympics...only 23 days left. I'm so excited so when my friend Virginia suggested we head down to Colorado Springs to tour the Olympic Training Center, I couldn't wait! We arrived at the complex just in time for the next tour. Our tour had two parts, a video and tour of the facilities. We were lucky and got to see a few gymnasts practicing their pommel horse routine. It was amazing! After the tour, Virginia and I set about the grounds and had a great time taking photos. Afterwards, we did a little shopping in the Olympic Spirit Store where I bought a long sleeved t-shirt and fleece jacket. I even bought Heidi a t-shirt. All in all, it was a great experience and I'm even more excited for my trip!

1 comment:

  1. You do realize that you're supposed to be wearing a full-length Spandex body suit while you're in that thing, right? :-D

    ReplyDelete