Friday, January 22, 2010

January 21, 2010 - The Dye Job


It's happened again, I've grown tired of my hair color. I was brought into this world as a brunette, but shortly thereafter, I was a strawberry blonde and then a blonde. In fact, for most of my life, even into adulthood, I've been a blonde. Since my late 20's, I began to experiment with my hair color and every now and then I become a red head or brunette for a short period. However, after dying my hair brown in 2007, I was surprised to find that I didn't have any blonde roots. I didn't know what that meant. Was I now officially a brunette? Who knows, I may never know my real hair color again. What I can tell you is that I woke up a blonde, but after two and half hours in a salon, I'm once again a brunette.

No comments:

Post a Comment