Friday, January 22, 2010

January 20, 2010 - Lunch with Friends


Lunch with friends doesn't happen often enough in my opinion. Sonia and I were talking about it and we think the last time we had lunch was around March 2009. We have tried to schedule once or twice since then, but as the saying goes, "The best laid plans o' mice and men often go awry". It so happened that our plans on this particular day were almost wrecked again, but alas, it worked out. I met Venus and Sonia at India's Castle for their fabulous lunch buffet. I'm sure that those of you who know me are scratching their heads since it is a well known fact that I strongly dislike Indian food. SURPRISE!! Since the 2009 Super Bowl, I have offically become a fan. Don't ask me how it happened because I don't have the slightest idea. Regardless, the three of us girls had a great time catching up on what's been happening in our lives and enjoyed some delicious food along the way. I'm looking forward to our next lunch date in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment