Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 27, 2010 - Laundry


We all have it...laundry. I have a lot of clothes and I'm lucky that I don't need to do laundry every week like some families. To be completely honest, I don't actually mind laundry. In fact, I love clean clothes! However, when it comes to putting my cleans clothes away, I tend to fall short. I have stacks of clean clothes all over my bedroom and laundry room. This might not sound like a problem, but let me tell you that it is. You might be scratching your head at that. Well, I'll explain my delimma. As I've mentioned, I have a lot of clothes and I can never find them. I'm always searching for something and 9 times out of 10 I can't find it. There has to be a better way. Maybe if I had a bigger closet...

No comments:

Post a Comment